Hearing the word chicken often is imagined by us are chickens for consumption, but here we will discuss about the ornamental chickens. One of ornamental chickens are Bantam, Bantam really enjoy doing because the mini size, melodious voice and views of the attractive physical form. Bantam behavior is very attractive for the lovers of ornamental chickens because of behavior that is witty.
Currently there are several types of Bantam, which was known by lovers of ornamental chickens, some of which are: Chicken Local Kate, Kate Batindo, Kate Bangkok, Kate Gold, Kate Chochin, Kate Foot Sword, Kate Serama, and some other types of Bantam. The most frequently maintained is of the type Bantam.
Here are some tips on how to maintain Bantam:
- Always check the cleanliness of the cage. Cages must be cleaned every day.
- Bantam cage must obtain sunlight and adequate air circulation.
- Give Bantam vaccinations every three months so Bantam not easily attacked by diseases.
How to care for children Bantam:
- After the chicks hatch from eggs kate, quickly move the child to a place Bantam covered and protected from the wind and cold waves.
- Combine it with the parent Bantam order to obtain warmth and obtain guidance in choosing food.
- Give cage Bantam least 5 watt light bulbs as additional heating.
- Continue to control so that the feed is not lacking or excessive. Feed given every morning and evening.
- Provide feed smooth (be specific stater chicks) and do not forget the water.
- When children Bantam has been the age of 3 months are generally hen had began to notice signs of laying back. Separate Bantam child with the parent, generally the children Bantam be noisier during the day and after that they will be independent.
- So that the body condition of the chicks have grown and healthy after weaned from its mother, should children’s Bantam dried in the sun every day or every second day for at least 5 minutes.
Thus information about How to Maintain Chicken Kate, I hope this information is useful to you.